What is the primary key?
Your primary key is the field that serves to identify your individual customers, thus linking your various databases. Every account must have a primary key defined.
What should the primary key accomplish?
- It must be a field corresponding to a column of text
- It must be a customer field, not a transaction field
- It must be a field that is present in your different client bases to allow the union of bases
- It must be the same in all your input integrations, once defined you can NOT change
What fields do you recommend for the primary key?
- Phone / Mobile Phone
- National Identification Number (RUN, DNI, Social Security)